Within the Province of Fayvale reside 6 distinct differ kingdoms, all home to their own race of Faywielders. Althought the live in seperate areas, the Faywielders all share the same view and wish for nothing but peace. However, their means of getting such a result vary greatly.
In the South Central Area of Fayvale, a large island float. This island is the main fortress for the Airwielders. The High Council of all of the Faywielder races also reside here.
On the ground there is a secondary Fortress, focused more on minor military and defense operations.
In the Eastern most portion of the land stands the Nobles house, where all Noble Airwielders live. This are is strictly forbidden to enter, unless you are invited.
Lastely, there is a small tower which strongly ressembles that of Drachell's tower in which Susanoo's Crystal used to reside.
The Airwielders are a large military power yet do not seek to flex that muscle unless there is clearly no other choice. They will try, by any means nessesarcy to resolve any conflicts peacefully and are seldom prepared to make a first attack against someone.
North of the Main land, is a large mountainous region which houses two seperate peninsulas.
On the larger of the two stands a large military fort, heavily surrounded by stone walls. Two seperate castle stand on this island, one within and out on the outside. It is said that the inner Castle is where they keep the Nobles and all the decision makers where the outter castle is meant only for military personel.
An oddly placed lighthouse stands infront of the castle walls and provides light for all ships that may come down the river. This also functions as a spot light for searching the grounds for intruders.
The last building, which stands on it's own on the smaller peninsulas is said to be home to the Kind and Princess.
The Waterwielders are very secretive and are paranoid over just about anything. No human has set foot within the Waterwielders territory in several hundred years, and as it looks right now, that won't change. If the Waterwielders ever sense something a miss, they will act swiftly. There are also another Faywielder superpower when it comes to military assets.
On a small island in the middle of a slightly iced over lake stands the snowy mountain range, home to the Icewielder's. The Icewielders are a gentle and curious people as they welcome any visitors with open arms. It should be known that the Icewielders are not too trusting of new comers. Any who wish to set foot within their lands must pass a grueling test of wit. Within the cavern system that leads to their castle is an ancient trap system made by the Dwarves, a Dwarven Lock. This is no ordinary Dwarven Lock however, this one in particular spans triple the length of a regular one.
Many lives have been claimed by this trap, but the Icewielder's feel that it is nesscesary to keep their mystique about them.
The Northwestern most corner of Fayvale is home to the Firewielders. Within their walls, the Firewielders have used their powers to expand the volcanic activity of Illymader's Maw of the Dragon, which has made their lands more... home-like for them.
Surrounded by mountains, in a volcanic area, the Firewielders are keen on building their armies so that they can protect the others from any danger. Living on the border helps them to do just that.
The Firewielders are the biggest military superpower known to Fayvale. All traditions and rituals they have involve some form of combatitive competition.
They have, in regards to recent events more than anything, grow accustom to attacking humans on sight, with little care as to their position in the war.
Directly West of the Airwielder stronghold is the home of the eccentric Thunderwielders. For Faywielders, these people rarely speak or involve themselves in anything. They stick to their own traditions and make an effort to enlighten people who seek their aid. They care not for the war and would willingly aid a human if sought out.
Directly East of the Airwielder kingdom stands a very large, unnatural mountain range. These mountains were instated by the Earthwielders, a reclusive race that seeks only mastery overself and is on the journey of enlightment of the mind and body. The meditate for about 80% of their day and train their bodies in combat the other 20%. They are a calm and logical group that has no interest in the War, but will assist if called upon.